TEACHING OUR CHILDREN TO
LOVE GOD, PEOPLE, AND SCRIPTURE
Compass Kids consists of all classes from Nursery Fifth Grade.
The purpose of Eternal’s Compass Kids is to teach children to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. To this end, everything we do is grounded in Eternal’s vision of loving God and loving people according to the Scriptures.
We believe that we can best fulfill our purpose and be faithful to our theological foundations by striving to accomplish the following mission goals:
- Assist and support parents in pointing their children to Jesus Christ and nurturing them in the faith.
- Provide gospel-centered, Christ-exalting, biblical lessons on a weekly basis.
- Model the love of Christ for our children.
- Provide children with legitimate opportunities to participate in serving the body of Christ and the community.
- Communicate effectively.
- Rejoice and have fun!
Compass Kids utilizes both large- and small-group formats for teaching and discipleship on Sunday mornings. Our teachers are screened, trained, and supported as they work to pour into the children of Eternal.
2018 COMPASS KIDS CLASSES
10:00 a.m. Sundays
- Nursery (infant – 2 years)
- 3- and 4-year-old combined class
Kindergarten – Fifth Grade