ABOUT US
2003

Eternal Church began in 2003 as a fourth service of Westminster Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Rock Hill.

2004
Eternal moved into the Fort Mill area meeting in the Tega Cay YMCA.
2005
A little over a year later in November 2005, the church moved into the Fort Mill-Baxter YMCA upon its opening.
2009
Eternal left the PCA denomination and became a nondenominational church.
We are led by elected elders and function as an independent, reformed church.
2015
Pastor Don Logan is called to lead Eternal Church.
Though God may soon bless us with a permanent home, our vision of mission and community connection was firmly established in these formative years as a mobile church.

Our selection of a YMCA was intentional from the beginning of our journey. Worshiping out of a shared space allows us to interact strategically with the great community to which we belong.

We see in both the Old
and New Testament that God’s people are known by a “tabernacle” existence within the community. We appreciate the built-in connection with the Fort Mill community
through our co-location at the YMCA.

We believe that organizing this way is a good stewardship of the financial resources received from the church.

Three Petals: God is Trinity.

The triquetra symbol is most commonly a symbol of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) used by the Celtic Christian church and sometimes stylized as three interlaced fish. This symbol predates Christianity but makes an ideal Christian symbol. It is a perfect representation of the concept of “three in one” in Christian trinity beliefs and incorporates another popular Christian symbol, the fish. The three intertwining petals emphasize the Trinity but also the unity and the eternal/never-ending aspect of God.

FIND US

Weekly Worship at the YMCA:

857 Promenade Walk | Fort Mill | SC 29708

Eternal Church Office:

1787 Pleasant Road | Fort Mill | SC 29708